Become a Teacher » Transfers and Military Service

Transfers and Military Service

Transfer acceptance will be at the discretion of the Region 7 EPP director. Individuals wishing to transfer from another alternative certification program must complete ALL application process steps. In addition, they MUST submit a TEA Candidate Transfer form with their online application. Candidates transferring from other programs must start the coursework from the beginning. Credit hours will not be given for coursework completed in another program.
Military Service
In accordance with 19 TAC 228.35(a)(5)(A), any verified service, training, or education directly related to the certification being sought will be considered for credit toward certification requirements. Candidates MUST submit verified military service, training, or education documentation for review. The director will notify the candidate of any awarded hours